We are located in a quiet country area easily accessible from Interstate 182 and from Highway 395. Your pet will be comfortable, healthy and safe with our 24 hour on-site care. Our climate controlled facility has separate areas for dogs and cats, with individual dog houses, runs and areas for exercise and playtime activities with staff. Cats have their own quarters away from the dogs, with a fish tank and bird-feeder viewing. Special diets and medications are administered upon request. Professional grooming is available. Visit our photo gallery!
WINTER MONTHS ENTRANCE NOTE– During these winter months Sagemoor would like you to use the FIRST entrance to the kennels. Instead of following the sign that tells you to make a right 1/4 mile up the road, make a right on the road BEFORE the sign and then the NEXT LEFT along the fence. The other entrance is often blocked and not as well lit during winter months. Thank you – Sagemoor Staff
You may arrive for boarding during the hours of Mon-Fri 9 am-5:30 pm – Sat 9 am-11:30 am and Sun between 4-6 PM only. Please remember that Mon – Fri you are charged for the following day after 1 PM!
- Reservations are required for all boarded pets to insure appropriate accommodations are available.
- Proof of current vaccinations, including canine cough.
- Veterinarian’s name and number.
- Contact number for emergencies.
We do not accept the following items due to safety concerns:
- Advised by our local vets we do not accept CHICKEN or DAIRY products as well as RAW FOODS OF ANY TYPE (treats always accepted)
- Leashes and collars
- Pig Ears
- Horse Hooves
- Tennis Balls/Chuck-Its
- ANY TYPE OF BONE – for your pets safety.
- WE ONLY KEEP LOST AND FOUND FOR 30 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE – WE THEN DONATE TO LOCAL SHELTERS
All chew items must be longer then the length of the dog’s jaw line if they are to be given while boarding without supervision, such as at night.